Thursday 31 December 2009

New issue out 1st Jan

Hello all,
I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and found lots of new stash waiting for you under the tree? As I've had a few days of leave, I've already been playing with my new stamps in between eating too much chocolate :).

February issue of Craft Stamper is officially on sale 1st January. Of course the shops are shut as it's a bank holiday, but it should be available as soon as they are open again. I know many subscribers have the new magazine already.

Lots of lovely projects to tempt you as usual, including an Image Transfer masterclass which we have been asked for many times. The free stamp this month has been designed by Glenda Waterworth and is a gorgeous bird and heart image.

A very Happy New Year readers.

Sharpie giveaway winners will be drawn after I am back in the office on 4th January.

Katy x

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to post this on here but my stamp wasn't with my CS this month and I couldn't see anywhere in the mag to contact. Could you point me in the right direction please Katy? Lol Lynn ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the free stamp - I have used it to make my thank you cards to say thanks for this years christmas pressies.

    ReplyDelete